Wednesday, October 8, 2008

What led up to the fight
Whether or not your tried to avoid the fight and how
The events of the fight
The outcome of the fight
Did the fight improve or hurt your relationship with that person?
Any lesson(s) you learned from the fight

About a year ago i got to fighting with my a little brother. First off we was at the park playing basketball and it was some tension all that day because my little brother always feels like he should be able to beat me and everything for some strange reason. Well we played one-on-one and i won the game. As we were walking home he threw a tennis ball at the back of my head and that was what started the fight. I didn't really try to avoid the fight because of the fact that i was to mad to think straight. the fight was not that long but it wasn't pretty also the outcome was that some dude came n pulled us apart. The really didn't improve the relationship because he still talks about who won and sometimes having a rematch but it's stupid over and done wit to me. If I learned anything it would have to be don't fight your little brother because he will always win even if he losses.

1 comment:

carrie said...

Interesting lesson! It's amazing what younger siblings get away with isn't it?

A lot of small errors, but the content is good. As is 16/20 points. Go back and make corrections to earn more points.