Thursday, August 21, 2008

Husbands and Wives

I read this article bout husbands and wives by Benjamin Wadsworth and it kind of made sense but it was stupid at the same time. Back when there were colonies they really thought that man were suppose to be better than a females. It seemed as If the husband was to think for his wife he had to be head of her. It really suprised me when they said if your're wife wasn't as young and pretty as you thought she should be stay by her side, Honestly that really suprised me because back in those days they treated women bad. Now and days women do more things then their husbands and is considered the head of the household. I would reall prefer the a woman as head because they're more logical then man. Now and days if you dont like what your spoue is doing or looking you just divorce them anyway.

-Quan a.k.a J-Tip$y

1 comment:

carrie said...

I love your opinion that you "prefer the a woman as head because they're more logical then man"!

Great reflection. Shows understanding of differences between time periods. A number of small errors that I can help you fix for maximum points. As is you earned 26/30 points.